Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Lunch in Juneau

We stopped in Juneau to drop off a few passengers and pick up a few more. Took a cab downtown from the Ferry Terminal, had lunch, and walked around a bit before getting back on the ferry for Ketchikan and Bellingham.


The rain stopped for a few minutes while we walked around downtown.


Formerly called the Fiddlehead Restaurant & Bakery, the Sandpiper Cafe has an awesome cashew chicken salad sandwich.



The Alaska Native Veteran's Memorial.





Lovely flowers.


Nancy DeCherney, author of The Fiddlehead Cookbook.

1 comment:

  1. I bet it is WAYYY cooler where you are, lol. I rode the bike home from BMW this afternoon...I won't say how much I perspired...but i'm not sure I am going to Roswell in this Tourmaster :). Going to look at a mesh jacket at Cycle Gear tomorrow...if I wear the body armor it could get toasty :). I will be up there somewhere next week, though. Rick

    ReplyDelete